Old Website Screenshot (Desktop)
Old Mobile Website screenshot
Website redesign - Mobile screenshot
Improved Service Listing on new website
Web Site Re-Design & Business consulting project for GARDENALIA in Pittsburgh.
The original site was built in WordPress and had a decent SEO presence but wasn't firing on keywords that they wanted to target. No one at the company felt comfortable updating things in the admin cockpit. The interface was complex and difficult to understand so things were not being updated, pages were broken, links and forms were not working.
Simplify, make it beautiful, and increase the effectiveness of the overall site.
- Missing or broken pages, links, media
- Ineffective web presence.
- looked "cheap" & "outdated"
- No real calls to action
- Lacked any lead generation
- Used Squarespace as framework to stay withing budget.
- Re-organized the navigation in a meaningful way.
- keyword analysis to get the most SEO focus from all pages.
- Re-wrote content
- Created custom assets.
- Built a content calendar for regular blog and social updates
- Focused the brand in a way that was more intuitive and re-enforced the slogan "DESIGN, BUILD, THRIVE"
- Elevated the focus of revenue generating services While offering deeper drill down to those looking for more information.
- Added Lead generation to all the individual landing pages and/or prioritized "bread & butter" service pages.
- Automated several internal organization services to free up personnel and minimized the human error.
- Integrating a third party scheduling API so appointments could be booked online
SEO & Social Media Marketing
We took our appraisal of the existing site and compared it with our competitive analysis to come up with our media strategy for Improving rank and building a stronger online presence.
How did we create content?
You would be surprised at how people groan when it is time to create content. They feel like they have nothing to say. We scheduled a sit down with the Gardenalia team and started asking them some questions about their vision and what they loved about what they did. Before long we had 6 months of topics for the blog ready to be scheduled.
Why do you need a content calendar?
Consistency is the easy answer. keeping a schedule is another easy answer. When you have a content calendar, everyone knows what is going to be released and when. We advise our clients create a calendar and stick with it. The calendar should include dates and times that everything is due for approval and sign off. It should also include the "FREEZE" date in which it is too late to make changes. It is important to get everyone in good habits. This will carry through to the rest of your project.
Website - Client Summary
The client was extremely happy with the new look & feel of the new website and it has helped them to grow their company quite a bit over the last year.
Galleries all now worked and are optimized for SEO.
Added event calendars allowed them to market "in-store workshops" to their client base and generate more revenue.
Added E commerce solutions means the client now can sell products online
New lead generation forms & automated service requests freed up employee time and allowed Gardenalia to better track what clients were looking for.
Created an employee portal which saved hours on time entry submissions from the crew.
Scheduling app lead to new business and freed employee time when it came to calendar management